Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas all!

This old school pic was taken in December of 2001, according to its "properties" tab.
The little black cat weighs ~20lbs now and he was a kitten there. Plus this was a few years before Lindsay and I met, and we now have three cats (those two plus one).
Anywho, Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. Every now and again I'll have a moment where my mind is blown by how quickly the years seem to be flying by. It's big markers like Christmas that trigger this. I'm 31yrs old, but I feel like a responsible 19yr old or something.
Be safe this season (and always)!
(sorry for the off-cycling-topic blog, but whatever)

1 comment:

Gina said...

Great photo! Of course I am a sucker for kitties.

Hope your holiday was great... now on to the next one in a few days...