Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Monroe County CX Championships

I finally made it to a local cross race after two misses. I had a good running too, I got second behind Isaac Neff, and since he’s really, really fast I fell pretty good about it.
And so begins a rest week. I hung some shelves yesterday morning and I went in for A.R.T. this morning to try to get my back/shoulder straightened out. It’s sore right now from the therapy, but I think it helped. I have two more visits scheduled and he thinks that’s all it will take.
It’s really warm here right now, but really wet too. Plus there’s severe weather watches or warnings, so I’m kind of glad to be not working out because I would be very tempted to go outside and ride, but could run into bad weather.
I plan to lift tomorrow, take Thursday off totally, then go for more therapy Friday.
Next week begins a new block of training, but will be interrupted Wed. by my final ART visit. I hate to start the block w/ missed workout, but I think getting this problem worked out is important so ican sleep better and train (more) painfree.

No comments: