Tuesday, June 17, 2008

All about the cheddar

I got our government cheese yesterday. I had plans for it, then one of the cats had to have gull-bladder surgery which ate up most of it. I got my single speed commuter bike (C-Dale Capo, red) w/ the rest. Now I can pay for those two things. Having a dedicated commuter is awesome, as I was riding my CX race bike as my commuter 6 days/week. Now it can be a racing bike and I have a dedicated commuter. Sweet!

Sunday I rode my favorite hill in these parts, Bear Wallow Hill (pictured). Again, it doesn't look like much in the pic, but this side (south bound) is ~1mile, climbs ~300feet and takes around 5min. Southbound leads you to main street Nashville, where you can gawk at toursists before heading out to Helmsburg rd, your next formidable climb. This really is one of my favorite rides, ~60miles w/ some godd climbing.

1 comment:

The Irregular said...

wow cool