Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Past few cold days

Past few have been cold, and I’ve had a cold; go figure.
Monday it was hovering around freezing and cloudy, so I took the day 100% off of workout and drank tea/OJ to try to get better and recover from CX Sunday. It was probably a good idea.
Today (Tues) I rode road. I haven’t been on my road bike for about a week and a half (riding CX), so it was a nice change. Road bikes ride so much better than cross bikes. It felt effortless. I road about 33 miles (Bottom Rd loop). It was 32* when I left and *38 when I got back. Cold, but whatever, I made it.
Tomorrow we’re going to ride long CX. We’re scheduled to hit some big gravel hills, whewww!
I am referring to Sunday’s now and CX Sunday, as I am racing CX damn near every weekend in the near future. I think I’m racing something like 5 Sunday’s in a row. Pretty sweet "off season" huh?

No comments: