Tuesday, December 16, 2008

1/5

I'm not sure what program is on, but Bloomington NPR (WFIU) just played "A Fifth of Beethoven" in its entirety. This song totally and completely rules. Not that it's my favorite Saturday Night Fever song, (that's "How Deep Is Your Love") but man-o-man is 'A Fifth" good stuff.
It's only Tuesday and I'm tired and sore enough for it to be Thursday or Friday.
I lifted weights yesterday morning then rode roller yesterday night.
Today I rode rollers, ran outside, then rode rollers again this morning, then did a hard hour on trainer tonight.
It's two days into the week and I'm feeling it. I'm motivated to have a hard week though, so bring it!
The roads were sheets of ice tonight on my ride home form work and I as worried about getting run onto by a car. I don't normally worry about this kind of stuff, but I was having problem keeping my wheels under me, and I saw cars sliding. I made it, but I was tense the whole way and went very slow.
Wish me luck for the rest of this week...

No comments: