Thursday, April 30, 2009

BCSP RR pic dump

This week is looking pretty bad for me training wise. Tuesday I skipped the morning ride in favour of the evening TT, but the second I stepped out of the door at work to ride out to the TT, it started raining...Then it rained harder...Then it was getting late enough that I said 'screw it' and came home. So Tuesday was a total bust.


Then Wed. I got out for a hill int ride and felt like crap. When I got in I actually had a really good time for the ride, but I lacked all "snap" I like to have on the hills of that ride.


Today it's storming. I think I'll hit the rollers for bit.


If, like Karen Carpenter, rainy days and Mondays get me down, this week is a downer for sure.





(pics from BCSP RR courtesy of John Bennet)


5th wheel. Not sure where or when on the course this is.





This is on the climb just before the famous switchback. I think I'm looking down for more gear.






This is the pitch right before the switchback. (I'm third form the right [white helmet])







This is right before the previous pic. It shows the steepness well.








from behind (that's my shoulder/head on the front left)






No comments: