Wednesday, May 20, 2009

S.O.S. (same old situation)

Man, not a lot going on right now; just more of the same. I am super busy at work right now. Summer in the bike biz!
I did do a pretty killer, pretty climb heavy loop on Tuesday. (for the loc's) I threw together North Shore Dr., which is a killer, then came across South Shore Dr. but turned off onto Shuffle Creek Rd., which is a tough climb up to Hwy 45. I've ridden all of these roads, but never in this sequence. It was a good route to get some hard climbing and windy rollers as well (spring here is pretty windy at times). Otherwise, I got in a full week, though I had to get out early a couple days to get to work early to get everything done on that front.
MTB racing next weekend. I'm planning to ride my MTB tomorrow for a couple hours assuming it doesn't rain. For that matter, I'm planning to ride road today (Sunday) assuming the rain will hold off and/or not be too bad. I need to get on that now...

Here's another pic from the 40k a couple weeks ago taken at the finish line (hence my sitting up and not looking very aero)

No comments: