Friday, December 01, 2006

The worse half

Now is the bad part of the week. Especially today. It rained all day yesterday, but today it is nasty. My desktop weather thing says it’s 28*, w/ 25mph wind gusting to 40mph. It’s spitting snow here and there too.
Yesterday I rode the trainer for 1:10. Today I rode rollers for 1:00. I still haven’t decided if I want to go to L-ville this weekend or not. It’ll be cold, that’s for sure, but it’s supposed to be sunny.
I made a Dr.’s appt for Monday to get a referral to either a physical therapist or a sports Dr. I have had a nagging injury in the left side of my butt for while now. I think it’s piriformis syndrome. It’s not getting any better and sometimes is feels worse, so I’m going for medical help. I feel like can operate w/ it, but I can’t run and there’s no way I could do squats w/ it. And like I said, it’s not getting better, so hopefully I can get it nipped before it becomes really impairing.

No comments: