Tuesday, September 22, 2009

OVCX pic (and 2010 changes)

There were several photags on the course, but just on epic of me to be had! This has to be on the first lap, because I am totally clean (I was 100% mud head-to-toe later) . I can tell also that it is right before the run up. I can tell this by my hand position because I always ride in the drops unless I'm getting ready to dismount (I can't dismount form the drops).
Anywho, you may notice I'm in different colors. I have switched teams to the Indy based Speedway Wheelmen for the remainder of 2009 and into 2010. The director of the team is trying to set up an elite squad of Cat 3's and wanted me to join. The idea is to have 4-6 able Cat 3's at most road races next year and get some wins. It was a difficult decision for me, as I have made many friends within the Torutga Team, but I had very few Cat 3 team mates and I feel like I'm capable of better results if I have more of a team so I don't have to do so much work at the front to control things for my own interest. We'll see how it all shakes out; I hope to win some races next year!
So, it's Tuesday night and I have 4 quality workouts in already. Travel/Interbike is going to set me back a few days training wise, so I decided to blow it out these two days, then take the four days off (though I'll be on my feet for very many hours in Vegas) and hope I don't loose anything. I think I'll be fine.
I'm packing my camera, so I'll post up some pics from the show.
Bye all.

No comments: