Sunday, September 27, 2009

Vegas/pics

Tim Johnson (center #5), Johnathan Page (black #6) @ Cross Vegas.

Page warming up on course.

Georgia Gould on the run up.

Katie Compton on the run up. The pro women have to be sick of Katie at the US races; she cannot be beaten barring unlucky circumstance.

Start of wmns field, Luna chix were (Gould, Nash) were very active at the front...for about a lap.

I ran into Tyler Hamilton coming out of a porta-potty.We talked for a few minutes. He's starting a coaching biz. I told him I'm interested, but sure I couldn't afford him. He told me I may be surprised and to give him a call. (yes, my stance in this photo looks very gay, but whatever.)

Is that Fred Rose at the Champion Systems booth?

This is a TT set up w/ Dura Ace electronic set up. the pic didn't come out very good (no flash), but it's so clean looking.

Hincapie.

No comments: