Monday, December 26, 2005

Post xmas

Having xmason a Sunday worked good for me. I usually take Sat off, but instead I rode then and took Sun. off. Then I hit the gym this morning and will do a little roller ride tonight. I got the DVD's of Boy Meets World to watch while riding. That should help make time go by. The Y was bust today cause most peole don't have to work. I was able to get my stuff in w/ no hassle, but there was a lot of peeps there. I moved up my weights for lifts, except for squat, which I decreased and added 1 rep and 1 set (per Coach Creer) (I'm not telling how much I'm lifting, it's embrassing how weak my sqaut is). I need to get to the grocery as I'm out of just about everything. Have to try to do that after a p.m. spin.
Hope everyone had a great holiday, I did.

No comments: