Thursday, December 01, 2005

snowy cross

I rode cross bike out to Wapahani today. I decided it would be a nice snow ride, rather than the stadium. It was. I had a good ride for it being 29* and snowing. Once my fingers lost feeling, it was all good (my fingers always hurt when it's real cold, than they loose feeling and are fine). Wind was calm and it wasn't really muddy, just an all around good ride.
I plan to run my road route of (I think) 3.4 miles tomorrow. It's supossed to be even colder...

2 comments:

Randy Lewandowski said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Randy Lewandowski said...

Nice Job getting outside when the weather basically sucks right now. You seem to be able to get out when I have no desire or will to get out in this terrible weather.
I saw a couple of students running yesterday outside about 5:00 pm. They were wearing only shorts and a long sleeve cotton t-shirts with no gloves or hat. Either I'm a complete pussy about this weather thing or they are complete idiots.