Monday, May 22, 2006

Lazy Monday

Normal lazy Monday easy 1 hour roller spin this a.m. It was a good one after my Nashville war march yesterday. I woke up w/ no soreness at all. That’s good after a hard ride considering I didn’t sleep well last night. I expected to not be fully recovered, but I was. All good.
Tomorrow Brian from DINO is coming down to get the course for Wapahani’s race lain. We’re meeting at Wap at 9:00a.m., so that’s tomorrow’s plan. I want to ride road and get in the bottom loop tempo, but this needs to be done and I want to help out. Plus having lain the course, I (should) know it well enough to consider it an advantage. After we’re done I need to ride it at least a couple more times over the next two weeks to get it dialed. I’m thinking of pulling two-a-days a couple days to get in the MTB ride. I’ll ride road in the morn, then go ride the loop a couple times in the eve, but easy; just practice, nothing else.

1 comment:

Tim Green said...

Brian and his wife are really good - nice people. They both helped me when I first started doing triathlons...they both are real strong and usually finish high in their races.

I think I will start two a days also, run or swim in the mornings and ride after work to get better prepared for my races that start a week from this Sunday.

Take care,

Tim