Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Off

I took this a.m. off to rest my self and my leg, which is no longer bothering me. I plan to do the Pinegrove TT tomorrow, just to do it. Easy, hard, easy; that’s how it should go. The weather looks to be threatening to rain, but it’s dry thus far. Let’s hope it stays that way for the trail’s sake. Lindsay and I went out to finalize some trail work this eve, but no one else showed up and since we have no tools, we just jetted. Since we have no yard, we have no yard tool and have to rely on others to show up w/ their tools to do any work. Oh well, only a few things need done and they should be able to get taken care of Friday. It’s looking good so far for the B-town DINO race (I’m pumped on the race because this is DINO’s first year back at Wapahani since, like, 2001 or so, and since I live here it’s extra cool).
So, Pinegrove TT tomorrow, off Friday (maybe an evening lap when Jayne and Luth get here, just easy though) then race Sat!

No comments: