Friday, January 20, 2006

am lift

I pulled into the Y parking lot and it was the fullest it's ever been. I thought "crap, this isn't going to be an easy workout." In the wieght room though (the free weight room) there were 2 (two) people! And the max it got up to was, like, 4. PRetty awesome. So I got in the whole routine w/ no hang ups what so ever.
Music highlight: Power of love by HL&tN.
Some old Whitney too (I Want to Dance w/ Somebody), but that's not that great.
Being at the Y has allowed me plenty of opps to play one of my favortie personal games: it's called 'what is s/he litening to?' I see people w/ headphones and ask myself "what the hell is s/he listening to?" It can be a task. Like yesterday there was this super old guy w/ an Ipod. First I thought 'how did a dude that old ever figure out how to load/use an Ipod? it was hard for me.' Then I was thinking 'what in the world is a dude that age listening to?' The only thing I could figure is Frank. Although I an totally into Sinatra, it's all I could come up with. It's a fun game, try it next time you see someone in headphones who doesn't fit -a- mold.

No comments: