Friday, January 27, 2006

The streak is over

I feel tired. Not sleepy, but physically tired. Due to training w/ Matt last weekend I didn't take a day off, which means I've worked out 13 consecutive days and w/ 2-a-days, that's 17 consecutive workout sessions. Tomorrow is a day off and needed. The Sunday it's CX racing in B-Town.
I needed some GU gels for the weeknd, as I have only one left, but the place we (Bikesmiths) order it from doesn't have any until Feb. I went over to Ryan's bike shop and they had 3 packets of a flavor I can handle (plain, they had tri-berry too, but that stuff sucks) so I bought them out of plain. I ordered a box off line, which cost me only a few dollars more than I can get it wholesale. Not bad. Although a couple of bucks is a couple of bucks.
My tax returns are en route to my account. They've been deposited, but not posted. I should say IT, not THEY, my state hasn't gone through yet; damn Daniels. Anyway, it's cool because I have a few bills to pay. I'm going to split my federal between a CC payment and make an extra car payment. I may just eat lunch out w/ what's left over. Being the poor kid who takes his lunch to work evry day sucks. Okay, it's really not that bad, I do get a little sick of eating the same couple of things every day though. I had Fallafels yesterday and maybe I'll hook up some subway of TCB (TaCo Bell) today. Whatever, I'm ghetto rich.

YMCA Music Highlights:
Don't You (Forget About Me)-Simple Minds This is a killer 80's tune, but I've been forever warped toward the orginal version by a cover done by Billy Idol. It's better.
Straight Up-Paula Abdul
Heart and Soul (I think that's the title)-Huey Lewis & The News
There was some Rick Springfield too, Can't remember which song.

No comments: