Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cross ride to Wapahani

Rode the cross bike over to Wapahani MTB park via the clear creek trail. It's about 34* and cloudy, but the rain is supposed to hold of till the afternoon, so I went for it. It was a decent ride. I was into the wind on the way back, which was tough, but not terrible. It started spitting rain on me for the last 15min or so, but I didn't get into it too bad. I still have to ride to/from work, so hopefully it doesn't start up too bad at all, or if it does it's while I'm at work.
I watched some Beavis and Butthead whi8le riding last night. The episodes on the DVD don't have them watching music videos in them, so the episodes are about 6min long. Also, the videos were always one of my favorite parts, so it kind of is a rip. I figured it's probaby some copywright stuff, like, if they reproduce the videos on DVD they have to pay the artists. Oh well.

No comments: