Thursday, February 23, 2006

1 hour on the hampster wheel

Didn't make it outside today. It's the time of year when it's totally outside ridable weather, but later in the day. When I have to get out its still in the 20's. This a.m. it was 26 w/ no sun at the do or die time, so I put on inside clothing. By the time I finished it was 37* and sunny; what a pisser. Oh well, this jive shouldn't go on too much longer.
I have a Tortuga meeting tonight @ 7:30. It'll be the first one for 2006. Hard to believe road racing is here in a week and a half. That means MTB is just around the next corner.
Tomorrow will be my official last lifting session. The Y membership is cancelled for sure this time, so after tomorrow that's it. I'm fine w/ it. I will have lifted only once this week and ridden 5 days. Good, more riding w/ more intestiy is what I need to be doing. Although there is no substitute for getting some racing in the legs. That where the Ohio Valley Spring Series comes in. Week and a half. Hope for sun and warmth.

No comments: