Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day (tuesday)

It's Valentines Day today, or Tuesday as I'd rather call it. Another no work out day, but we ARE planning on going to Nebo Ridge tomorrow. We haven't had any real percipitaion for awhile, so hopefully it won't be muddy at all. My favorite band Marah will be in Indy tomorrow night. I missed them last time through and I think I'm going to miss tomorrow too. I just don't want to drive all the way up there and get back around 1-2am. I told myself I'll see them next time, regardless, but hopefully they'll come through B-Town then. I think they would be very well recieved here and I could ride my bike to the show! Works out for everyone. They're playing Lafayette this round on Thurs, so I really can't see any reason to not stop in B-town on the way up from Louisville, KY. It could be argued that B-Town is a little off the beaten path and W. Laf is just off I65, but I know they play in Louisville either beofre or after Indy a lot, so throw me a friggin bone and play B-Town guys.
Oh yeah, happy Tuesday to all!

No comments: