Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hampster wheel, nice suprise and Steve Martin

I put in 1.5 hr on the trainer this am. Did one set of onel legged drills and one 10min standing climb. Tempo spinning, HR around 120-130 for the rest. It went by fast enough, although somehwere around 20 min I felt it dragging, but I knew I would be doing intervals (one leg) @ 30 min, so if I could make it to that, those 10 min would pass fast. Then 20 spin and 10 standing. Then another 10 spin and then 10 easy to 'cool down' (as if I really need to cool down from a trainer ride, it's just a way to chunk out the time). I don't know if reading what I just wrote make sense when read, but it makes sense when you're fighting to stay on the bike inside.
I finished the 99 tour tape and to my suprise I have the 2000 tour taped after it. I'm not sure how much if it I have, but this is a good one too w/ J. Ullrich and M. Pantani mixing it up in the big hills. Pantani even takes the stage @ Corchvel, beatin gone Lance Armostrong. Most peple say L.A. 'gave him the stage,' but I'm not so sure...
The new Steve Martin movie "The Pink Panther" comes out soon. This looks like a total crapper tome, but I'm glad to see Steve Martin still working. I think he's one of the best comedians of our (probably all) time. And his movies are great. So although I won't see this, I think it's a good thing, I don't really remember the last new S.M. film. I think it's been awhile.

1 comment:

Tim Green said...

I think the movie seems kinda lame too, but who knows. Steve Martin is one of my favorites too. Especially his Sat Night Live skits.